Award winning author, professor, advisor and strategist
About the instructor
KELD JENSEN is an internationally recognized expert and advisor on business, communications, and negotiation. He works with governments and major corporations in applying the techniques of SMARTnership negotiation while maintaining a busy teaching schedule at top-ranked universities around the world.
Mr. Jensen has made more than 200 international TV appearances, and contributes regularly to Forbes magazine, reaching more than 2.8 million readers.
His corporate clients include Vestas, Novo Nordisk, LEGO, Johnson & Johnson, Carlsberg Group, Siemens, Rolls-Royce, SAB Miller, Bang & Olufsen; he has also worked extensively with UNICEF and several national governments.
A prolific author, Keld has written 24 books to date, with his works available in more than 35 countries.
In 2016 he was named as one of the world’s Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trust.
His concept of SMARTnership won the award "best negotiation/tender strategy" by The Organization of Public Procurement officers and The Innovation Award from IACCM in 2017.
Keld is delivering more than 30 keynotes globally every year and has been nominated "best public speaker in Denmark.". He is an TEDx speaker.
In 2017 his latest book was released. Honest Negotiation globally. It received the #1 New Release label on Amazon.
In 2019 his concept of SMARTnership negotiation was a finalist at the IACCM Americas conference in Strategic Direction.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information about our programs.
+1 857 222 7059
Probably One Of The Most Awarded Negotiation Strategy Program In The World! And 5th most important Work Skill according to World Economic ForumThe Online course, "SMARTnership Negotiation," will challenge the way you think about negotiations, as it did for me. This course provides an enlightened, win-win approach to global negotiations, a framework for maximizing value, and opportunities to apply what you learned during mock negotiation exercises. This is a very thought-provoking class, and I recommend it strongly
The SMARTnership strategy won the IACCM Innovation Award 2017. The book Honest Negotiation received #1 New Release on Amazon and the content of the program won best tender/negotiation.
SMARTnership and NegoEconomics are two unique tools that you ONLY find on this program. The tools were this year awarded as best negotiation/tender tools by The organization of public procurement officers in Denmark. In a recent study, by World Economic Forum, negotiation skills was placed 5th, as most important work skill in order to be successful.
Best Regards, Eldon L. Hoffman Jr.
What Do You Get?
A complete and professional training and introduction into SMARTnership
Hands-on training and feedback
Training in the mathematical model of NegoEconomics
Office hours with personal dialogue
Access to intensive material 24/7
Program content download:
Who is this online course made for?
Procurement, sales, contract and management at an experienced level of negotiation. Typical job titles are Sales Manager, Sales Director, Procurement Officer, Procurement Director, COO, CFO, Legal Advisor, Attorney, Contract Manager, Marketing Director, Project Manager etc.
Not just another Negotiation program...
Summary of what you get:
|3 Awarded books|
|Negotiation Handbook exclusively|
|28 PowerPoint presentations|
|Personal Moral/trust analysis|
|Checklists ready to use|
|SAM model (Strategy tool)|
|Content applied at eMBA level|
|Based on experience since ´76`|
|The 5 negotiation style|
|Weekly office hour|
|Access on all platforms|
|Quiz on each module content|
|Negotiation style Assessment|
|1 simulated email negotiation|
|1 live online negotiation|
|Simulations are receiving feedback from instructor|
Payment plan optional
|8 weeks’ intensive program|
|App 90 hours total study time|
|Individual competence report|
|Individual 1.5 hours coaching|
|Exam & Certification|
|Fixed schedule or flex|
|90 days acce|
FROM THE STABLE OF PROFESSIONALS
The principals learned from the IACCM course can be applied in future negotiations and will be most helpful when a negotiation occurs with a transparent, honest counterparty, who is more open to the concept of expanding the pie, not just cutting it into pieces. Kevin Hidas DHL Legal Counsel
The Online course, "SMARTnership Negotiation," will challenge the way you think about negotiations, as it did for me. This course provides an enlightened, win-win approach to global negotiations, a framework for maximizing value, and opportunities to apply what you learned during mock negotiation exercises. This is a very thought-provoking class, and I recommend it strongly. Best Regards, Eldon L. Hoffman Jr.
Negotiating SMARTnership was a fun and engaging online course that has helped with my communication skills both personally and professionally. I appreciated the coaching feedback provided by Professor Jensen when it came time for our hands-on virtual simulations, which mimicked real-life applications. I have been a medical device sales representative for eleven years now. This class that provided me with new techniques to help close deals through NegoEconomics by finding and exploiting opportunities to create “win- win” situations for both parties. I highly encourage everyone to take the class and read the book Honest Negotiation and Positive Impact by Keld Jensen. I just wish that I would learned the material a decade ago, when I first started out in my career! Boston Scientific Dustin Hendricks
- Prep week FREE PREVIEW
- Who is Your Professor - introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Whats in it for you . why join this program? FREE PREVIEW
- Interview on SMARTnership and NegoEconomics FREE PREVIEW
- Prep Week Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Chapter 1 - The Life Cycle of a Negotiation FREE PREVIEW
- Prep Week- Positive Impact - Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Syllabus FREE PREVIEW
- Prep week introduction slides FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Honest Negotiation - Keld Jensen´s latest book FREE PREVIEW
- Short Positive Impact Intro 1 FREE PREVIEW
- Short Positive Impact Intro 2 FREE PREVIEW
- Negotiate Christmas? FREE PREVIEW
- Syllabus Quiz
- Welcome to Module 1
- The 4 essential findings
- Are You Unconsciously incompetent
- Unconsciously Incompetent - Just Like a Monkey
- The unutilized potential
- What is Your Negotiation Strategy?
- Negotiation Strategy
- Trust in Negotiation
- Moral Competence Index test and Score Card
- Are you unconsciously incompetent PDF?
- Negotiation Strategy - why progress is based on your choice of strategy
- The unutilized potential
- Tru$tCurrency in Negotiation – the marriage between trust and economics
- Welcome to module 2
- Detailed Presentation of NegoEconomics
- NegoEconomics described even more in detail
- Animated movie describing the concept of NegoEconomics and SMARTnership
- NegoEconomics in real life - a client case - BLUEKOLDING
- BlueTender from BlueKolding - how to go about the NegoEconomics Strategy
- SMARTnership - a winning strategy
- BlueTender - BlueKolding
- Detailed presentation of NegoEconomics
- NegoEconomics – where the 42% “free” value comes from SMARTnerships – the REAL potential in collaboration
- SMARTnerships – the REAL potential in collaboration
- The 10 phases You must recognize Negotiation Strategy – why your progress is based on your choice if strategy
- Quiz module 2
- Welcome to module 3
- Module 3 - Not preparing is
- No preparing is the same as preparing a failure part 1
- Not preparing is the same as preparing a failure part 2
- Module 3 - Not preparing is the same as preparing a failure
- Negotiation Audit
- Checklist for success
- Be aware of - check list for preparation
- Strategy Assessment Matrix - SAM Model - identify your strategy
- Quiz module 3
- Welcome to module 4
- Introduction to the five different negotiation styles
- Introduction to the 5 different negotiations styles
- Combative Negotiation Style
- Delaying Tactics Style
- Smartnership Negotiation Style
- Conclusion on Negotiation Styles
- The reaction from stress in negotiations
- Dividing the 10 oranges
- SMARTnership Negotiation Style
- Combative negotiator
- Concession Negotiation Style
- Delaying and compromise Negotiation Style
- Conclusion on Negotiation Styles
- Dividing the 10 oranges
- NegoEconomics and the choice of negotiation strategy
- Quiz module 4
- Welcome to module 6
- SNIP- Strategy Negotiation Implementation Process
- Creativity in Negotiations
- Final exam
- Course summary 1
- Course summary 2
- Assessment - Describing the Negotiator Assessment report
- Communication in Negotiations
- Summary 2
- Final paper example
- Final paper planner example