Probably One Of The Most Awarded Negotiation Strategy Program In The World!
And 5th most important Work Skill according to World Economic Forum
The SMARTnership strategy won the IACCM Innovation Award 2017. The book Honest Negotiation received #1 New Release on Amazon and the content of the program won best tender/negotiation.
SMARTnership and NegoEconomics are two unique tools that you ONLY find on this program. The tools were this year awarded as best negotiation/tender tools by The organization of public procurement officers in Denmark.
In a recent study, by World Economic Forum, negotiation skills was placed 5th, as most important work skill in order to be successful.
What Do You Get?
- A complete and professional training and introduction into SMARTnership
- Hands-on training and feedback
- Training in the mathematical model of NegoEconomics
- Office hours with personal dialogue
- Access to intensive material 24/7
Program content download:
Who is this online course made for?
Procurement, sales, contract and management at an experienced level of negotiation. Typical job titles are Sales Manager, Sales Director, Procurement Officer, Procurement Director, COO, CFO, Legal Advisor, Attorney, Contract Manager, Marketing Director, Project Manager etc.
Not just another Negotiation program...
Summary of what you get:
- 24/7 access
- 3 awarded books
- Negotiation Handbook exclusively
- 42 videos
- 28 PowerPoint presentations
- SMARTnership strategy
- NegoEconomics introduction
- Personal Moral/trust analysis
- Checklists ready to use
- SAM model (Strategy tool)
- Content applied at eMBA level
- Based on experience since ´76
- The 5 negotiation style
- Discussion board
- Weekly office hour
- Full flexibility
- Access on all platforms
- Quiz on each module content
- Negotiation style Assessment
- 1 simulated email negotiation
- 1 live online negotiation
- Simulations are receiving feedback from instructor
- Payment plan optional
- 8 weeks’ intensive program
- App 90 hours total study time
- Individual competence report
- Individual 1.5 hours coaching
- Exam & Certification
- Fixed schedule or flex
- 90 days access
KELD JENSEN is an internationally recognized expert and advisor on business, communications, and negotiation. He works with governments and major corporations in applying the techniques of SMARTnership negotiation while maintaining a busy teaching schedule at top-ranked universities around the world.
Mr. Jensen has made more than 200 international TV appearances, and contributes regularly to Forbes magazine, reaching more than 2.8 million readers.
His corporate clients include Vestas, Novo Nordisk, LEGO, Johnson & Johnson, Carlsberg Group, Siemens, Rolls-Royce, SAB Miller, Bang & Olufsen; he has also worked extensively with UNICEF and several national governments.
A prolific author, Keld has written 24 books to date, with his works available in more than 35 countries.
In 2016 he was named as one of the world’s Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trust.
Keld is delivering more than 50 keynotes globally every year and was nominated "best public speaker in Denmark."
In 2017 his latest book was released. Honest Negotiation globally. It received the #1 New Release label on Amazon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information about our programs.
+1 857 222 7059